Apparently we've been busier than we thought...Mama is having a hard time keeping up with this blog life too. Sorry about that! :)
On Friday we thought we'd hit the Great Minnesota Get together - The MN State Fair! It was Lauren's 1st time and Audrey's 3rd time. I think they both enjoyed it, especially the animals and the rides! :) We met up with my brother's family and the kids got to go on some rides with Audrey. I didn't take very many pictures but I did get a few and snagged a few from my sister-in-law's blog. ;) Thanks Jodi!
Audrey's artwork before we left for the fair. It's obviously a fish but thought I should mark it just in case. ;)
Audrey has really been enjoying her scooter and big wheel. She rides them daily! She is getting really good at putting both feet on the scooter and just coasting too! So fun to watch her! :)
Have a great week!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
State Fair and more!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment