Saturday we went down to Rochester to visit some of Mommy and Daddy's friends for brunch! Mommy forgot to take pictures of our fun time together. They have 2 dogs, Jocko & Clyde, and they were so much fun. They LOVED when I would throw their toys and would race each other to get it first and bring it right back to me. :)
On the way home we drove through Red Wing because Daddy was looking for some boots. We went to the Red Wing shoe store and they had this HUMONGOUS boot! I really wanted to climb on it but they said I couldn't. :( Oh well, it was still so much fun to see! Lauren loved playing with me too - can you see her smiling!? :)
We've had some really nice weather and I've been able to get outside almost every day to do one of my FAVORITE things! Blow bubbles!!
Tomorrow we get to go to The Children's Museum!!
XOXO

0 comments:
Post a Comment