Today we got to go to The Children's Museum!!
Mommy, Miss Angie, Andrew, Jack, Lauren and I all got to go! It was a beautiful day to go and we got to play with SO many things! BUBBLES were definitely my favorite (surprise, surprise!) :) I can't wait to go back there! Here are some collages of some of the many things we got to do!
Look! We're on TV! It was a busy day at the Museum - we rode the MTC bus, cooked at a restaurant, tried on clothes, grocery shopped and made a music video...phew, I'm tired! ;)
After that we went back in time and visited the dinosaurs, road a water buffalo (which we found out later we weren't supposed to sit on - oops!), saw what it was like to be a turtle and had a little snack. 
When we were all done we got to go have lunch at McDonald's!!
What a fun day!!
XOXO
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
The Children's Museum!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I have SO ENJOYED these pics and videos from recent days!!! Love you all!
Post a Comment