Wow! A new year!
We had such a fun day today. First we had brunch at my buddy Samuel's house (thanks Mr. James and Ms. Krista!!). Then this evening I got to have dinner with my other buddy Jack and his parents Mr. Jason and Ms. Lisa. We had a little Christmas exchange with them and I got some very cool art supplies, finger paints and playdough! I can't wait to use them. THANK YOU!!!! Then after dinner we all headed out to my first Timberwolves basketball game. My friend Dawson's Dad got us all tickets! Thanks Mr. Brad and Ms. Marie!! Here are some shots from the fun times we had!!
Out to dinner! Me and Jack, Mommy and Daddy, Mr. Jason and Ms. Lisa! Baby Lauren was asleep in her carseat.
At the game! I was mesmerized by all the lights, action and people! I got some cotton candy and shared with my buddies. Little too 'funky' for me. ;)
Playing around with Mr. Jason and the boys. Watching the halftime show with Daddy! Baby Lauren woke up and was so brighteyed as she looked around at everything. :)
Jack and his Mommy Ms. Lisa! Happy New Year! Lauren and Ms. Amy, Jack and I standing next to some TALL guys...I thought they were real and ran away very quickly! ;) Kissing Jack goodnight - isn't he cute!!
Hope you all have a very blessed New Year!!
XOXO
Friday, January 1, 2010
Happy New Year 2010!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment