This afternoon Papa & Grandma Hires had to go back home to Arizona. :( I will miss them but will treasure the times we had together. Here are some more snippets of their trip here!!
Yesterday we went to the Bakken Museum which is a museum of electricity and it was SO COOL! I was kind of scared by some of the things but it was fun watching everybody else play around. I think my favorite part was the magnets on the TV...see all the different colors it makes! :)
Reading before bedtime with Grandma..."Bandicoot"!
Papa and Lauren playing around, family shot, me and Lauren's photos in our room and Grandma playing with my in my tent!! :)
We will miss you Papa and Grandma! Can't wait to see you again soon!
XOXO
ps- Happy 3 months baby Lauren, I love you!!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Good times with Papa & Grandma Hires!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment