Sunday, December 13, 2009

"I grow up!"

Last night I got to sleep in my big girl bed!! Mommy and Daddy took off the front part of my crib and put a new side on it. I wasn't sure at first when they started taking everything apart - I thought my crib was going away. I was relieved when they said it was staying and since I'm old enough and big enough to crawl in and out of my crib it was time for a big girl bed! I was so excited to sleep in it and told Daddy that 'I grow up'! I got a little scared in the middle of the night and Daddy was nice enough to lay on my floor so I could get back to sleep. After that I slept fine! I can't wait for baby sister to join me in my room soon. :)

XOXO

0 comments: