Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas week!!

I am so excited for Christmas to be here soon!
I got to see some of Santa's real life reindeer up close! She was SOO beautiful!


We have been having fun at home playing around and watching it snow. Here we are playing in my room. Lauren looks so cute in her leopard outfit! :)


Look at all that snow!! The Christmas tree is now up and decorated - LOVE LOVE LOVE the bells! Mommy fixed my beautiful hairstyle in the tub - I thought it was hilarious! :)


Trying to get a good Christmas card photo...


A bonus shot... Mommy came upon this picture of me at 2.5 months and of Lauren at the same age. We have some similarities but definitely have our own looks. Very cool to see!! :)

Hope you all are getting excited for Jesus' Birthday!!! I AM!! :)
XOXO

0 comments: