Happy Thanksgiving!! As you can see we went up to my Aunt Michele and Uncle Rolf's cabin for Thanksgiving! It was so much fun to do something different this year!! During our drive up I was giving Mommy and Daddy a glimpse of what it's going to be like when I get to the "Are we there yet?" stage. :) I kept asking every few minutes - "Shell's cabin, please please please!!!" and I would get concerned that we weren't going to go there if we stopped anywhere. :) We finally made it up there and I was so excited to jump on the beds and just run around the place. Auntie Michele had some crayons, markers, paper and stickers for me to play with. My cousin Brittany even played that with me when I wasn't begging her or my other two cousins Brandon and Bennett to come upstairs with me. Papa & Gamma came up too and I was excited to see them!
Thanksgiving day! I made our name placecards (hand turkeys) and we had lots of yummy food. My favorite was the turkey and the jello salad "Shell" made. Lauren had a good 1st Thanksgiving too - she's really making lots of funny faces and loves to give me and anybody that will smile at her some fun smiles.
Uncle Rolf brought up this big tractor and I was so excited to see it....until...he turned it on. It was LOUD and I wasn't sure if I wanted to see it anymore. With some encouragement from Daddy and Papa I was able to ride around on it for a bit. I guess it wasn't too bad. Isn't that a pretty sunset???
Lauren loved hanging out and appeasing Mommy by trying on her fun outfits. She can get tuckered out though and found the perfect sleeping spot right on Daddy - she must have put Daddy to sleep too. I got to play a "Cars" game with Brandon. I just recently saw that movie so it was fun to see it in a game.
My Ugg boots fashion show. My cousin Brittany let me put her boots on and try to walk around in them. They are so cozy and warm!! What do you think?! Are they my style? ;)
Thanks again Uncle Rolf and Auntie Michele for letting us spend a few days at the cabin! I can't wait to go back this summer and try tubing again!!
XOXO
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Thanksgiving at the cabin
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment