Lauren has her 2 month well check on Thursday so we don't have her stats yet but she is getting so much more of a personality now. She loves smiling and will even smile at me when we're sitting in our car seats. She coos and I think it's funny because I don't know what she's saying. :) I still don't really like to hold her for very long but I do love her and give her lots of kisses and can't wait until she moves into my room.
Here we are chilaxin' on the sofa! Mommy tucked us both in! 
I finally let Mommy take a video of me saying my ABCs!
I surprised mommy when she was doing laundry by climbing into the dryer!! Mommy thinks I'm one of the only kids that yells "help!!" when I wanted to be closed in there not when trying to get out! ;) What a fun place to play - who knew!?


Have a great week - can't believe it'll be December tomorrow.
Hopefully we'll get to put the Christmas decorations up soon!!
XOXO
XOXO

0 comments:
Post a Comment