Monday, November 2, 2009

Lauren's 1 Month Well Check

Today was Lauren's 1 month well check. I got to go with her and I was very excited that they didn't have to look at me nor did I have to get any shots!

Lauren did though...one in the leg, but she only cried for a bit. She was very brave! She's been sleeping a lot since then.
Here are her stats:
10 lbs. 1.5 oz. (73%) was 8 lbs. .05 oz. at her 1 week appt.
22.5" long (91%) was 21" last time.

In comparison to me at 1 month I was 10 lbs. 1 oz. and 22" long so we're almost exactly on track! Too fun!! :)

She gets/has to go back again in 1 month and will have 3 more shots - ouchy!!
Have a great week!
XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Lauren is adorable!! I love the pic with the paci! Audrey, I'm sure you were so happy to not get any shots today. I bet you were an awesome big sister, too.