Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

BOO!!
Trick or Treat??!!

I got to go to my buddy Jack's house for dinner and to go trick or treating with him and his other friend Lauren. It was chilly out but we still had a great time. This was my first time being able to go door to door and say "Trick or Treat!" and most of the time I would just say "Happy Halloween!" :) Lauren even made it out but slept in the stroller the whole time and Mommy said she couldn't eat the candy anyways! ;) When we got done we went over to another neighbor's house to watch a movie! I couldn't stay for the whole thing but it was fun while it lasted! I can't wait to go again next year!!


Don't our pumpkins look cool! I loved seeing them all lit up in the dark!! Maybe next year I can even help Mommy and Daddy carve them up! :)

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!
XOXO

0 comments: