Wednesday I got to go to the Great MN Get-together - aka - The MN State Fair!! I've been going since I was 3.5 weeks old so this was my 3rd time! ;) I really had fun looking at all the different animals, people, riding on the Ring Around (Merry Go Round) and the Giant Slide with Daddy! I had some yummy food too - corn on the cob, mini donuts, kettle corn, a bite of daddy sausage and a chocolate shake...mmm...mmm...good! I can't wait to go again next year and bring my sister!! :-)
That night I got to stay overnight at Papa & Dama's house. I LOVE going over there and playing with "new" toys that my mommy and aunt and uncle used to play with! They are having some landscaping done so I got to watch the workers drive around the cool Bobcat. Thank you Papa and Dama for letting me stay overnight!
XOXO
Friday, September 4, 2009
The MN State Fair and Papa & Dama's House!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment