Sunday, September 6, 2009

A cabin weekend!

This weekend we got to go to my Uncle Rolf and Auntie Michele's cabin! They just finished building it this summer and invited us to come up for the weekend! We had SO MUCH fun! I got to go for a few boat rides, tubing (well, getting pulled VERY slowly behind the boat on the tube with my cousin Brittany), playing in the sand, smores around the bonfire, reading books and playing around in the loft!

Here I am trying on my new life jacket - it fits and I'm ready to go!!


Isn't their cabin beautiful - I loved running around in there!


Time to hit the water! I think I will have even more fun tubing next summer - maybe I'll even be able to go by myself. :-)


Check out these HUGE mushrooms...they look fake! I love playing with my cousins and enjoyed being the center of attention! I kept having them 'follow me'! :-) You can see a group shot of all of us including my Aunt Jodi's other niece and nephew who spent the day with us.


I had a fun time playing up in the loft beds - I made Brandon and Brittany come up and play and I had to have my bankets (blankets) and kitty up there too. Playing in the sand is great and throwing it in the water (to see the bubbles) is even more fun! We played a fun game where I get pulled around on my blanket - I think they were having me 'clean' the floor! ;-) Papa made that cute little stool that I'm sitting on.


More boat time, swinging with daddy on the hammock, touching the fish that Brandon caught, watching Bennett knee board and taking a nap on the car ride home.

What a fabulous weekend!! Thank you so much Uncle Rolf & Auntie Michele - can't wait to go back!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like you had a great time! What a gorgeous "cabin!"

msburke said...

That's a cabin?? It looks like a small resort! Beautiful/cute pics (as usual) ;) Hope you're still feeling well these days (your 'mommy' that is!)

:) M