We did a whirlwind last minute trip over to Wisconsin Dells to meet up with my Uncle Skip, Aunt Marcy and cousins Caleb, Jason & Benjamin from Michigan! We stayed at a hotel that had an indoor waterpark just my size. I still wasn't sure about everything but I went on the waterslide with mommy anyways. It was FUN!! My cousins went to a couple other parks that had more stuff for them but we all agreed that the jacuzzi in our condo was super fun! I'm so glad it worked out that we could all meet up since I don't get to see them very often. Mommy and Daddy are trying to figure out how we can see them more. Anyways, we had such a good time making fun memories together!!
Some shots of the indoor park and the jacuzzi
Groups shots
Tonight we're going to meet up with my buddy Jack and his Mommy and Daddy to celebrate our Christmas together and to celebrate the new year starting tomorrow!
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!!
XOXO
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Wisconsin Dells
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment