Happy Birthday Jesus!!
I've had such a fun Christmastime that I'm a day behind - sorry about that!
I got to celebrate with Mommy and Daddy on Christmas Eve morning - got my new PJs (so did Mommy and Daddy) and we had breakfast and then opened gifts. I got to open my presents from my Grandma and Grandpa in AZ, my Aunt and Uncle in Chicago and Aunt and Uncle and cousins in MI! It took me a few gifts to remember how to unwrap them. ;o)
I got Elmo Live and was SO excited!! He's pretty funny - see the video of me after these pictures!
After that we got packed up and headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to be with Mommy's side of the family. I had so much fun with my cousins and playing around with everything. I got a cool Nativity story book from Grandma and Grandpa and my cousin Joshua read it to me (and everyone else) before we opened gifts. I got to stay up and play with my new toys because we stayed overnight and it was fun to wake up and get to play with my cousins first thing in the morning.
Grandma and Grandpa are leaving in a few days for Florida and I will miss them A LOT! :o(
Hope you all made wonderful memories with your families!
XOXO
Friday, December 26, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute pics and video! Jack loved the video of you opening your Elmo doll! :)
Post a Comment