Thursday, September 11, 2008

September already!!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted...mommy's been hogging the computer from me! :o)

Let's see...what have I been up to...
Well, I'm cutting 2 of my 1 year molars so I'm up to 10 teeth now...2 more are trying to come through. I'm doing pretty well at learning a few sign language words like...doggy, hat, telephone, baby, cat, ball, bib, eat, book, bird and flower.

My new favorite word is "bye-bye" and I can say it clear as day. I LOVE balloons and airplanes and will point them out whenever I see one. I let a balloon go the other day and now I say "bye-bye ba-oon" whenever I'm outside or inside for that matter! :o)
I can climb up the stairs now but I'm not sure about the going down the stairs bit, that hurts my tummy! I love going to the P-A-R-K (for some reason mommy and daddy have to spell it or I go crazy!). I can go down the slide by myself and love, Love, LOVE swinging.
Here are a few shots from the past couple weeks.

Labor Day breakfast...my first time having crepes - they were YUMMY!


Reading one of my favorite books - "The Story of the Ten Commandments"

the little kid version of course! I like to get my fundamentals down first. ;o)

Bed head! Just up from a nap!

One of my favorite things at the park!

I love going out on the deck to spot all the airplanes - I point to the sky and say "pane".

Walking back from the park there was a cool fountain. I loved watching the water fall off the rocks...oh and I spotted another "pane" in the sky! :o)

Hanging in the car with Betsy the Starbucks Barista Bear!

Mommy caught me climbing up on this box, of course I brought some reading material with me too!

This is my Incredible Hulk impression! I do this when I'm happy (as in here) and when I'm mad (I have a different face then!) Ha! Ha!

See you soon!
XOXO

0 comments: