Friday, August 29, 2008

The Great Minnesota Get-Together!

This afternoon I got to go to the Minnesota State Fair. Can you believe this is my 2nd time!! I went last year when I was just 3.5 weeks old! I made it much longer this year and can't wait until next year when I can go on more rides and see more animals!!


Here I am waiting for the bus with Mommy and Miss Amy!

Waiting for the bus with Daddy...his hat seems to be working better than mine.

Some of the 'few' others that were here with us!

We met up with my buddy Jack and his Mommy and Daddy too!

Another shot of the crowds! I LOVED watching everybody...I couldn't turn my head fast enough!

Daddy rode on the Carousel with me!

Check me out on the video!! I did NOT want to leave...Mommy and Daddy did some major distracting...hmm...next year I'll get them!




Walking along...singing a song...

...side by side... Are you guys coming or what?!

I got to ride on The GIANT slide!! It was fun and I even said "WEEE" on the way down!

Jack and his Daddy went too and so did Miss Amy!!




Jack and I...we look kinda bored -the adults were trying to figure out where to take us next!

Oh fun! ANIMALS!!! I was not afraid and was trying to get in the cages so I could pet them all!

On Mommy's shoulders! I make some crazy faces don't I?! :)

A mama pig and her piglets...so cute!

I had such a fun day and was WIPED out!!

XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

We had a great time with you guys! Already looking forward to next year! :)