Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

"Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad."


Happy Father's Day to my daddy, 2 granddads and 1 greatgranddad! I'm so lucky to have such amazing dads to look up to.

I LOVE you Daddy!



I had a great day with daddy (and mommy)! I got daddy a tennis court business card holder! Mommy got daddy some new running shoes (daddy's going to run his first marathon this fall) and some yummy looking chocolate/toffee/almond candies...they told me I couldn't have any. :-( Mommy also made daddy his favorite pie - Fresh Rhubarb! It looked good, but I haven't gotten to try any of it...yet... ;-)

Mmm...smells good!

Daddy opening his gifts/cards...I'm playing with the gift I gave him.

Daddy's loot!

Doesn't this look good?? One little taste mama??

FLASHBACK - The day daddy became a Father

XOXO

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What adorable pics!! Sounds like you had a great Father's Day, all 3 of you. The pie looks perfect! Happy belated Father's Day to Rich.

Jodi said...

Cute photos!