Saturday I got to go on my very first water ride on a pontoon boat for Mommy and Daddy's friend's 30th birthday! It was a lot of fun and a beautiful day to be out on the lake. I had a wear a big life jacket that I did not like but after awhile I got to take it off and I was SO much happier! Here is a video and some shots from that day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszUGbDW6bg
I do NOT like this thing...
What a view!
Are you seeing this Daddy??
Rocks are hard to walk on!
Isn't this thing supposed to go in the water?!
Say What?!?
So pretty!
Hangin' with Daddy!
All this fresh air is making me sleepy...
Have a great week!
XOXO
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Cruisin' on the water
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment