Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm 6 months old!!

Hi everybody! It's been a busy month for me...I cut my first tooth, can sit by myself and I started eating this stuff called rice cereal - it's not too bad. :-)
Mommy says open up wide!!


What IS this stuff?


Let me help you momma!


Mmm...mmm...good! Can I have some more?


Here I am in Daddy's office...I like to watch him 'work'!


My cousin Brittany came to stay overnight with me - we had loads of fun together!


Here she's showing me how to jump...or maybe I'm showing her how "I" jump! :-)


Cooking in the kitchen with Mommy! I kept dropping the whisk!


It's so fun!!


YAY!! Daddy's home!! :-)


No Mommy, I can't read books now I'm talking to Daddy on the phone!


So close yet so far away!


Hi Momma!!


I love you....


It's so much fun to sit up - it's a whole new world!


See how I can balance myself?!?


Whatcha doing over there Momma?


Mommy was trying to get a picture of my tooth but I just kept doing raspberries to her! She didn't think that was so funny...well, really she did.


This is my new "squinty" smile... It's kind of gummy too! LOL!

It's so much fun to do my leg lifts - I'm really flexible!

Mommy and Daddy waited too long to put me in this outfit...now I look like I PLAY for the Packers!!

Check out my strong legs...don't hate me because I'm beautiful!

Until next time.....
XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Audrey!! We're impressed at your sitting by yourself and eating rice cereal. You look so happy, and simply couldn't get any cuter. Jack loves the last pic! LOL! :)