Mommy and Daddy keep putting me on my tummy trying to get me to roll over and I figured it out and now I can (at least from my tummy to my back). Can you believe I'm 5-1/2 months old already!
I guess tummy time isn't so bad...Hi Daddy!
Sometimes it's tiring though...
Here I go...
I arch my back, pull my arm behind me and put my head back...
kick my leg...
I'm so close...one more push...
and I made it!! YAY!! Mommy and Daddy even clapped for me! :-)
Yippee!! Now I just need to turn over from this position - I'm really close to!
Here are a few miscellaneous shots.
I'm so hungry I could eat an elephant!
Or my toy! I'm all bundled up to go out in the balmy 5 degrees! Brrrr!
Mom, I'm bored playing with Betsy...what else can we do?!
Sometimes I just want to relax with my daddy.
I see you mommy!
Talk to you all real soon!
XOXO
Monday, January 21, 2008
Look what I can do!!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay Audrey!! Good job rolling over. We're proud of you! You'll be cruising around before you know it! :)
Hi Audrey,
I was keeping your father busy when you were just about to arrive! I tell this to my 4.5 year old daughter when she saw your pictures and asked who you are. actually, I am holding her in a picutres just like Rich is holding you. You are veryyyyyy cute. Hope to see you soon some time. Do let know if you want anything from India.
Your Nafay uncle
Post a Comment