Monday, November 5, 2007

An afternoon with some of my cousins!

Hi again friends!
Here are a few more pics showing what I like to do with my time!
Sometimes when my mommy goes in to work for a couple hours I go and hang out with my cousins.

Here I am taking a snooze in my car seat...Joshua and Jonathan were patiently waiting for me to wake up!



Here I am hanging with Bethany (and Oliver), I love sitting like this so I can gaze in to your eyes!



Aren't I cute? I had a little blocked tear duct in my left eye but now I am okay.



Don't I look like I have rabbit ears? It's actually my cousin Bethany's feet! :-)



Look at me taking the bottle - num nums!


Me and my cousins (Mommy's brother's kids) Joshua, Bethany and Jonathan



I was talking with Joshua and Jonathan...



And then I was talking with Bethany.



Apparently my 'squaking' got a bit loud for the boys! Hahaha! :-)



My cousin loves me lots! And I love her! XOXO

See you all later!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey Elizabeth! We love when you come to play! You are so much fun. Come see us again soon!

Love, Uncle Mike, Auntie Jodi, and your cousins Bethany, Joshua and Jonathan Hillen

Audrey & Lauren's Place said...

Thank you! I love coming to see you guys...I'll check with my mommy and daddy to see when I can come next!

XOXO, Audrey