Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOO!!!!

Happy Halloween Everybody!!


I had a fun day today! I went with mommy to lunch with some of her friends - I was kind of crabby but they still loved me and wanted to hold me. Mommy took some pictures of me in my Halloween outfits and then she and daddy took me to see some pumpkins. It was COLD outside and really WINDY but we still had fun. We got home and I crashed in my crib. ZZzzzz Must have been all that fresh air. :-)

Aren't I cute? My mommy's friend Kristin got me the fun (and warm) Lil' Pumpkin outfit and my daddy's co-worker got me my soft "Peek-a-boo" sleeper.

On our way to see the pumpkins...

All cuddled up in my stroller...

Me and daddy... That's one BIG pumpkin!

Me and mommy...

Me and daddy again...the sun was in my eyes - hey look, there's my tongue! hehehe



Well, time for me to go - hope you liked my pictures!!
XOXO, Audrey

0 comments: