Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm 2 months old!



Today was my 2 month Doctor's appointment. The Dr. said I am growing very well and right on target for where I should be. Mommy and Daddy bragged on me telling the Doctor how I can follow voices and objects with my eyes and hands, that I smile a lot and even giggle quite a bit. I can also 'talk' although they don't seem to understand my words - they come out more like "COO's" but they love it when I 'talk' to them. :-)

Here are my stats:
23 3/4" long (91%) - I was 22" last time
12 lbs. 6.5 oz. (84%) - I was 10 lbs. 1 oz. last time
I don't have to get checked out again until I'm 4 months old. Yay!
Now on to the not so fun part...

I got my SHOTS today - whoa! Mommy gave me some tylenol before we left for the Doctor's and I guess that should have been my first clue that something was up...
I got 2 shots in each leg and one oral liquid...the liquid was fine...the shots I didn't care for too much.



Mommy was trying to console me but the nurse was holding down my legs and we all know how I love to sit still! Oh well, I made it and went right to sleep after mommy fed me a bit. Mommy even got a bit teary-eyed, but Daddy reassured her that I won't remember this when I'm old. Hmmm...I DO have pictures to prove it though!


Here are a few more shots from the last couple weeks...stay tuned for some professional pictures I had done - Mommy's getting them organized! :-)

I like my boppy...

I don't like my boppy...



Hanging out on my changing table - check out my cool jeans!



Daddy was tickling me!

See you all later!! XOXO

0 comments: