Hi again! Thanks for checking out my blog...it'll be fun to keep up with you all. Mommy & Daddy keep saying how much I'm changing but I don't think I look too different. :-)
Here are some shots mommy took of me during one of my bath times...I know I'll probably get embarassed by these some day but oh well!I'm not so sure about this bath thing...doesn't warm warm usually mean something else?!? ;-)
Okay, a girl could get used to this...just hanging out in my bathtub - thanks for the cover-up mom!
Brrr...why did I have to get out of that bath?! It's chilly out here - thanks for the towel!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
BATH TIME
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a cutie! Good thing mom is keeping you modest!
Love,
Auntie Michele
Post a Comment