Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Happy Mother's Day!! It was a beautiful day today and was blessed beyond measure!  I woke up to two beautiful girls wishing me a Happy Mother's Day!  Then I went downstairs to find a gorgeous bouquet of red roses from my love and some handmade pictures and cards from the girls and Rich.  We went to church and then out to lunch at a favorite 'fancy' hamburger place called Plan B Burger - nom!!  A quick stop at Starbucks and then the girls played at a nearby park and then we headed home for naps.  Lovely!!  When we awoke I asked to go on a family (including Lulu) hike/walk around a local park.  Picture perfect day!  :)

Lauren's artwork (that's our whole family there).  :)
 Audrey's beautiful flower for me...


Dear Mommy,
Thank you for everything
I love you so so so so much
Love Audrey
Happy Mothers Day
(talk about melt a mama's heart)




My beautiful flowers and a vase that Audrey made for me at school!







0 comments: