Audrey has been having testing all week at school and they've had some pretty long days. I had talked with a girlfriend about going to Build-A-Bear since they had My Little Pony's out for the first time. She has a little girl that's the same age as Audrey and as much into Ponies as our girls. :) I picked up Audrey out of school early and would not tell her (or Lauren) where we were going. She had guessed where we were going but I didn't say anything - mainly because she uses that as a guess anytime we ask her where we are going. Ha! ;)
They still were VERY surprised when we walked up to the store! They had NO idea that My Little Pony's were the new animals they had. Pinky Pie and Rainbow Dash were their choices and they picked one of each...Rainbow Dash for Audrey and Pinky Pie for Lauren. :)
So much fun to surprise them and their friend!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment