Well, the time finally came for Lauren to get her 1st haircut. Still can't believe she's 2 years 8 months and just having it done. Honestly she didn't really even need it yet but Audrey wanted to get hers trimmed so therefore Lauren did too. It was probably good for her to trim off a little of her baby hair to help it grow longer and thicker. (they've both decided they want their hair LONG!) :)
Audrey decided after her haircut to have the hairdresser braid it and guess who else wanted the same thing?!? Two peas in a pod I tell ya!! I can't believe the lady could even get Lauren's hair to do that but she did. I think they both look super cute!! Audrey was so sweet to hold Lauren's hand through most of the cut and Lauren was so thrilled to be able to get a sucker when she was all done! Thankful for a good experience from both of them! :)
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Lauren's 1st Haircut
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment