Monday, September 12, 2011

PRESCHOOL!!!!!

The day is finally here!!! Our little 4 year old spit fire was BEYOND excited last night and this morning preparing for her big day today! :) We're not exactly sure when she went to sleep (it was late) and she was up bright and early ready to go with her doggy backpack on.  ;) It was so cute and hard not to be just as excited as she was.

Obligatory pictures outside of the school - she could hardly wait for the doors to open (we got there pretty early - ha!)  Lauren was ready to go with her bag too.  I think I could have left them both.  :)
We found Audrey's classroom and her teacher, Mrs. W., was waiting for us!  Audrey took in everything in the classroom.  She spotted the stuffed Clifford dog right off and claimed it, at least for that moment.  She then found her desk spot and the cool car reading spot. 
She MADE it!!  We took her out to lunch at a local "Friendly's" restaurant to celebrate.
I think it's going to be a great year!

2 comments:

Sara said...

She looks so grown up! I'm sure she had a great time!

Lisa said...

So glad it went so well! She's adorable.