Today the girls attended High School, well for about 1-1/2 hours of it anyways. ;) Brittany invited them to come to her Child Development class along with some other kids. To say they had a blast would be a serious understatement. I could hardly get them to leave when it was time to go. But seriously, with the attention they were getting from these girls (Brittany's friends and classmates, Cortnie & Alyson) who would want to leave. They were fed many yummy snacks, got to play dress up, go down a fun slide, color with chalk outside and do art projects! What fun!! Apparently Brittany's teacher was supposed to observe how the students interacted with the little kids. I know for SURE ours were the loudest! LOL!
Here are a few pics I got of their little group with my phone. :)
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Child Development Day with Cousin Brittany!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment