This weekend I got to see my Uncle Skip, Aunt Marcy and my cousins, Caleb, Jason and Benny from Michigan! They stopped to see us on their way to Yellowstone! They got to meet Lauren for the first time too and she was so excited to see them! :)
Lauren and I were happy to show them our room and share our toys with them!
Later we went to Starbucks and I got to open my birthday present from them - a new tea set! It's so cool!! My cousin Caleb and I have birthdays a day apart from each other so we got to celebrate with him too before they had to leave. I really wanted to go with them and ride in the van but unfortunately there wasn't enough room. Next time! :)
We're hoping we'll get to see them again at Thanksgiving!!
Thanks for stopping by along the way - hope you're having a great time!
XOXO
Monday, August 2, 2010
Time with family from Michigan!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment