Sunday, August 8, 2010

Farm Birthday Take 2!

Tonight we had Audrey's "Take 2" birthday party.
She was so excited to have another party and actually feel pretty good for this one. :)
I still had a few of the elements that we had up from her 1st party but this one was a bit more "simple". I didn't make the cake, although I did add the wording and the "cow" print to try and tie in with her farm theme. I think you can tell from the pictures that she liked tasting it! LOL! :) She got lots of fun presents and we have been playing with them all - daily! :)
Thanks everyone for making her day so special! Check out the cute hat that Jonny and Joshua made for her! :)

XOXO

1 comments:

Valerie Hires said...

Oh dear, I took the opportunity to write a comment and I don't know if you got it or not since then I had to 'sign up'. :-)
Anyway loved all the birthdays plus Take 2 and the farm/cow theme. What fun to get a big wheel! And Lauren took right to it too. It was fun to see Audrey on Skype, we should do it more often! I'd love to get the individual pics of the cousins together if that's possible. With love and thanks for your creativity and sharing descriptively. ...mom