What a fun weekend!! We got to celebrate the 4th of July on the 3rd of July! :)
We went to the Eagan parade again this year and we all had so much fun! It was another hot one but we made it through the whole thing...well, most of us did. Lauren decided she needed to snooze a bit just as all the loud music came by. :) I had a fun time with my cousins Bethany, Joshua and Jonny and my Uncle Mike and Aunt Jodi and her parents. I got a HUGE bag of candy and other treats they threw my way...I have some pretty quick cousins too that helped me a lot! ;)
Today Mommy made me a couple of very patriotic meals...star breakfast and lunch and then we headed over to Mike & Jodi's house to play and light off some fireworks Daddy and I bought. I don't really like loud "booms" but it was really fun to watch the fun colors. After every one I would declare "Good Show, Good Show!!" and then say "Could we do some softer (quieter) ones next?" :) My cousins and I put on our own parade too. What a fun night!!
Hope you all had a fun 4th!
I'm already looking forward to next year!!
XOXO
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Happy Birthday America!!!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 10:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment