Saturday, July 24, 2010

Farm Birthday Party!

Here are the invitations to my Farm Party!!
I was so excited for my party today! I even told Mommy last night that I was excited because my cousins would have to sing Happy Birthday to me! :)


Look at all my fun farm stuff! Mommy had a fun time figuring out all the details. I came in the house after she had it all done and said, "It's beautiful..." That made Mommy VERY happy! :)


Just before my family was going to come I had taken a nap and when I woke up from it I did not feel well. I was burning up and told Mommy and Daddy that I wasn't feeling good and that I needed to go to the Doctor. Mommy took me to Minute Clinic to get a strep test and see what the Dr. had to say. The quick test came back negative but I still had a temperature of 100.2 so we decided that my party would have to wait. We called everyone to tell them the bad news. :( My Uncle Rolf and Auntie Michele's family travel the farthest so they were already almost to my house and decided to still drop in and give me my gifts so I did get a "little" party - it was the quickest party ever! ;) I got a cool horse (whom I've named "Spirit"), some cute summer clothes and a really fun Curious George Zoo game!


Then is was time for cake! And singing!! I chose to eat the sheep but mainly just ate his wool (aka marshmallows)! :) It was a fun time even if I didn't get to do the whole shebang!

We're trying for a take 2 party the day after my real birthdate.

XOXO

0 comments: