Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day and much much more!

Today we celebrated Father's Day with Daddy!! Just like on Mother's Day we got to visit Como Town again! Another perfect weather day and even a bit warmer than it was last time! :)
I got to ride on the bumper cars this time but I'm still too little for the dragon roller coaster :( oh well, I still got to ride on my old favorites. It was lots of fun to ride with my most favorite Daddy on his special day!! :) Baby Lauren had fun watching us and I can't wait until she's old enough to ride them with me!

What a difference a year makes! Or doesn't...I still do not like to smile 'at' the camera! :)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A few happenings from the beginning of the month...
An evening with friends! Baby Caleb and Baby Lauren are just 2 weeks apart! Aren't they cute?!? Dancing around the kitchen with my friends Elizabeth and Abigail! We got to go to the pool and have dinner together too!


Church time! All dressed up in our Sunday best! I even got to wear Mommy's sandals around the family room! Don't they match my outfit nicely!? :)


While Daddy was fishing in Canada with Uncle Rolf, Brandon, Bennett and a few other guys - Mommy, Lauren and I got to stay with Auntie Michele and Brittany for the weekend! Check out the sneak peak of my Halloween costume?! RAWR!!!


I went back to Auntie Michele's later in the week and got to stay over there all by myself for a couple of days. I had a blast playing with Brittany on the trampoline (I'm pretty good at doing a 'russian' - just ask me!), making HUGE bubbles, playing with sidewalk chalk, swimming and riding on the scooter. Thanks for having me over Auntie Michele and Britt!! I love you!

It's been a busy month already!!! Looking forward to many more playdates, park time and pool time!
Have a great week!
XOXO

1 comments:

Tim said...

Fun stuff, and great pictures as always. Love the comparison shot on the train.