Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Flower Zoo!

Also known as Como Park Zoo and Conservatory but I prefer calling it The Flower Zoo!
First off were the animals!! My favorites were the zebras, giraffes, lions and tigers! The seals and penguins were fun to watch too! :)


Next up was the flower "zoo"! ;) It was SO pretty and smelled SO good in there! I loved looking at all the different kinds of flowers but by far my most favorite thing was the fish in the koi pond. I could have sat there all afternoon but we went near closing time so I didn't. :)


It was such a fun day!! I can't wait to go back when the Carousel and the Como Town rides open up in just a few weeks!!
Have a great weekend!!
XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE the new pics and new look to your blog!! :)