He is Risen! He is RISEN INDEED!!
Happy Easter everyone!! We had a GORGEOUS weekend full of lots of sun!
Saturday morning we got up and went to Aunt Michele and Uncle Rolf's house for their annual egg hunt! This was their 12th year hosting it! It was SO much fun and I found lots and lots of eggs and a little help finding one of the GOLDEN eggs! :) Baby Lauren even dressed up as the Easter Bunny - she was so cute!! I loved meeting some new friends and playing on the swingset and in the sand box - but especially getting to eat some yummy candy! After the egg hunt I convinced Uncle Rolf to set up the big trampoline! Oh man, is that thing FUN!! Thanks Uncle Rolf!!
That night Mommy and Daddy went to a Timberwolves game so Lauren and I got to play with our cousins! When Miss Michele was putting me to bed I was asking her about the Easter Bunny coming and didn't want him to carry me away. Miss Michele assured me that she would lock the doors so he couldn't come in and would leave our baskets by the front door. Sure enough he did and then Mommy hid them for us!
I got a pretty butterfly basket filled with a new stuffed bunny I named "Hopper", some sunglasses, sidewalk chalk, individual spill proof bubbles just my size and some yummy M&Ms and jelly beans!! I loved it! Lauren got a stuffed ducky and a new farm yard animal toy! :)
Mommy, Daddy, baby Lauren and I stayed overnight so we could celebrate Easter at their house. I got to go to their church this morning and to Sunday School two times! I didn't want to leave. ;) Then it was back for lunch and more time on the trampoline!
Hope you all had a great day celebrating Jesus' resurection!
XOXO
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Easter Sunday 2010
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment