It made it to 62 degrees here today!!!! It was a GORGEOUS day to be outside and we took full advantage of it! Mommy, Daddy, Lauren and I decided to walk to a local park!! We weren't the only ones there that's for sure! It was so fun to run around without my jacket on. This was Lauren's first time there too - she LOVED watching all the kids running around. She kept giggling at them! :)
I love going down the slides now and I'm not afraid to try them all!
I also love climbing things - they have a cool fake rock wall that I can almost do all by myself! It was a great afternoon and I can't wait to go back there again!!
Oh and look what Mommy finally got a picture of....Lauren's 2 teeth!! She had to catch her crying to get it but it worked!!
Hope you all had a great weekend!
XOXO
Sunday, March 14, 2010
A "Spring Like" Sunday!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you could enjoy the spring weather yesterday! Lauren's new pearly whites are adorable. :)
LOVE it! I hope I'm lucky enough to get a teeth pic one of these days (or 'tooth' in our case ha ha!) So sweet!
Post a Comment