Aren't we cute??!! :) I loved that Lauren's outfit matched mine! I'm sure that won't last long!
Checking out my Valentine's cards from both Papa & Grandma Hillen and Papa & Grandma Hires! I LOVE getting mail! :)
Here I am making Daddy his Valentine...I glued the lace hearts all by myself and decorated it all. It was so much fun!
What Lauren was doing while I did that...apparently she is hungry enough to eat her mirror! :)
Hope you all had a great Valentine's! We got to go out to dinner with my buddy Jack, Miss Lisa and Mr. Jason at Davanni's! Mommy got us a heart shaped pizza with pepperoni and black olives - my favorite!! :)
Have a great week!
XOXO
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love this latest crop of pics of the gorgeous girls! :)
Post a Comment