Yesterday I got to stay overnight at Aunt Jodi & Uncle Mike's house and with my cousins, Bethany (Beppy), Joshua (Josh) and Jonathan (Jonny). I had SO MUCH fun! We went to the park and threw rocks in the lake and then I got to go to church with them this morning! Mommy and Daddy met us at church to pick me up. I can't wait to be with them again soon! :)
These ones were taken with Uncle Mike's iPhone so they might show up a bit grainy but Auntie Jodi's camera died after we got to the park. You can see me throwing rocks in the water!!
This afternoon Daddy, Mommy and I went to the store to find a kite!! I love watching kites and point them out in the sky whenever I can! We found a cool "Star Wars" spaceship one!! Daddy did a great job getting it up in the sky even though it wasn't super windy out today. Thanks Daddy!!

Have a great start of the week!
XOXO

0 comments:
Post a Comment