Today we went to Como Town at our Como Park Zoo. I got to go on the big swing ride and the train all by myself. Daddy came with me one more time on the swing and that was fun!! We also got to see some of the animals at the Zoo that is connected.
Here I am on the train - I liked it a lot and would wave at Mommy whenever I went past!
Here is me and Daddy on the swing ride - he was too scared to go by himself so I went with him. I think he liked it as much as me!
Later in the afternoon when I got up from my nap we went over to Aunt Eunie's pool! I always have a blast there and today I really got the hang of walking along the wall of the pool. Mommy and Daddy could hardly believe it! Thanks Aunt Eunie for letting us come visit!!
I can't wait for the 4th of July parade!! See you then!
XOXO
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Como Park and more!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment