Monday, July 13, 2009

A beautiful summer weekend!!

It was a gorgeous weekend!

My Grandma & Papa Hires were here for the afternoon/evening and we had so much fun even though it was a quick visit! We went out to dinner together, then came home and played frisbee and Papa was playing a headband game with me - he even got in on the action! They are on a roadtrip and we're so happy that they were able to stop by and see us!!


Earlier that day I decided to 'ride' in my wipes box. I was so proud because I did it all by my 'self'! Daddy would push me around and then tip me over...more, more!!



Sunday I enjoyed a new favorite snack - sugar snap peas! I don't eat the outside though I just like the peas!! So fun to open up and eat!! :)

It was so nice out that Mommy and Daddy brought me to the splash park again. I was there on Friday with Mommy and some friends too! This time I went through the water hoops but the water was COLD!!! I love playing on the fun slides, play area and swings!!


Hope you all had a great weekend!!

XOXO

0 comments: