I got to go to the Zoo today! Mommy and Daddy and I met up with Uncle Mike, Aunt Jodi and my cousins, Bethany, Joshua and Jonathan. It was the most beautiful day and we got to go all around and see the outside exhibits - even the new Africa one!
We saw the snow monkey's first - they were so funny jumping all around and we even saw a pregnant monkey and some new babies! On the way to see the Grizzly bears we stopped at the water fountains! I love water but I didn't want to get too wet!
Then we were off to see the sea otters and grizzly bear.
Next was the Africa exhibit and other animals - giraffe, buffalo, prairie dogs, ostriches, zebras and more! Giraffes have REALLY long tongues! :)
At the end we got to go to the Farm! We saw cows, pigs, baby chicks, chickens and rabbits! We even got to ride on a tractor to get out there.
It was such a fun day with family! Hope you enjoyed my tour of the Minnesota Zoo!
XOXO
Sunday, May 24, 2009
The Zoo!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment