Saturday, May 2, 2009

Starbucks and Star Trek

Hey all,

I've been feeling better and been able to get out and about.
Mommy and daddy have been laughing at me because everytime they ask me where I want to go I respond..."Barbucks" (Starbucks), daddy is so proud!! :) Then I tell them that I get my "malk" (milk). I run into the store and go right for the milk display and promptly get my milk and stick it up on the counter for the clerk to ring me up. Sometimes I get impatient but I always say "na nu" (thank you) when they give it to me. :)

Here are some shots of me with the pigtails that mommy put in my hair - this is the first time I've let her do that. I also got some pointers on my forehand grip from daddy. I can't wait to get my own racket so daddy and I can play! Then we went to 'Barbucks' and I got my special milk drink! :)


Although my favorite show is "Word World", daddy and I sometimes watch his favorite show "Sar Tek" (Star Trek). :) I love watching the stars and spaceships.
I also love to look at my video monitor that scans all around my room - when it shows my crib I make the 'night night' sign as you can see in the 2nd picture mommy took of me! I wave at the camera when I'm in my room and say "Hi Mama! Hi Dada!" :)

Talk to you all later!
XOXO

0 comments: