Saturday, February 7, 2009

Home from Florida!

Mommy and I (and Auntie Michele or as I call her 'Shell') got home last night from our trip to Florida to see Grandpa (Boppa) and Grandma (Gamma) Hillen. It was a fun trip even though I had some sleep and tummy issues. The weather was a bit more chilly then we expected except for the day we left! It still was nice to get outside and not have to bundle up so much. Here are some shots from the past 5 days!

Monday, February 2nd
We stopped at Cracker Barrel on our way home from the airport and they had some cool rocking chairs that me and 'Boppa' tried out. I'm getting REALLY close to being able to do a somersault. I end up looking like a triangle and I will wave to you as I'm looking through my legs!


Tuesday, February 3rd
BUBBLES!! Whenever we would go outside I wanted to do bubbles! 'Shell' was pretty much the designated bubble blower until the last day when I could finally blow a bubble by myself. Mommy and I switched sunglasses too - what do you think?! I think mommy should stick with her own pair! Ha!


Wednesday, February 4th
I LOVE playing peekaboo and hyding and 'Gamma' and 'Boppa' have the best closet for that! I also got to see and feed some ducks and fishies! We rode in the golf cart to go visit them - that was fun!


We got to go swimming at the pool, luckily it was indoors - I didn't want to leave! See how strong I am?!



Thursday, February 5th
Watching for the Moos (cows) and orange trees! We celebrated 'Gamma's' birthday today it's really not until the 9th but thought it would be fun to do it while we were there. We got a yummy red velvet cake! She let me help blow out the candles!


Friday, February 6th
Our last day. Some family shots and sitting at the end of the driveway watching some kids ride bikes in front of us - they liked to put on a show for us! Plus me blowing my first real bubble!!




We stopped at Pine Island on the way to the airport since Auntie 'Shell' hadn't seen it before (this is my 2nd year - ha!) I loved watching the birds, but they kept running away from me.


Thanks again 'Boppa' and 'Gamma' - it was fun to see you!!
Love you lots!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Tim said...

Wow you guys, looks like you had a fantastic trip and got a lot of good pictures. (sorry she was sik though). I love the triangle wave, "JA" how she waves every time she does it. The one where Audrey where she is sitting at the edgoe of the pool with the weights is awesome, great shot!

Lisa said...

Great pics! Looks like you had fun! :)