Yesterday I had my 18 month well check. It went really well and I didn't even have to get any shots!!! The doctor said I was all caught up and won't need any more until I go to kindergarten!!
Here are my stats:
34" long (96%) - I was 32.75" long (at my 15 month check up)
30 lbs. 3 oz. (97%) - I was 27.5 lbs. last time.
She was impressed with all my words and how I could follow directions and was even glad to hear that I have had some temper trantrums (mom wasn't so sure) because apparently that means I'm normal and showing some of my personality. I opened up my mouth nice and wide for her to check it out, she didn't even have to use the tongue depresser. And she had this cool flashlight that looked in my ears!! I liked that one the best!
Here I am in my favorite spot to read!!
Me and Daddy at "Starbucks" (which I can say now by-the-way!!) :o)
XOXO
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
18 month well check
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment