...without Mommy and Daddy that is! Yesterday afternoon we met up with my Aunt Michele, cousins Brittany and Bennett and they took me home and I got to sleep overnight with them! Mommy and Daddy got an afternoon and night off!! I bet they didn't have as much fun as I did! I took a nice long nap, got to eat dinner with them and we even got to play at their community center with the balls, slides and tubes to crawl through. We watch my cousin Bennett playing some hoops too! That wiped me out!
Playing at the Community Center
Playing at their house!
Later that night Uncle Rolf and cousin Brandon came home too!
I had SO much fun you and can't wait to stay over there again!
XOXO
Monday, January 19, 2009
My 1st Sleep Over...
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute pics! Sleep-overs with cousins are the best. :)
Post a Comment