Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

At our house at least!
Mommy and Daddy got the Christmas tree out and I got to help set it up with Daddy. Mommy decorated it while I was asleep so I was so surprised when I got up that next morning. "Ooohh" was all I could say (and smile my cheesy smile of course). :o) It was so pretty and sparkly and there's even some ornaments that I can make jingle - those are my favorite. I got to give kisses under the 'mistletoe' ball with Daddy too!

I've enjoyed reading some of my Christmas books (thanks Aunt Marcy & Uncle Skip) and like knowing all about baby Jesus and the real Christmas story and why we celebrate His birthday!
Hope you all enjoy this beautiful time of the year and remember the real reason for this most blessed season!
XOXO

0 comments: