Mommy and I had a GREAT time in sunny warm Arizona - thanks again for having us Grandma and Grandpa!! It only took me about a day to adjust to the different time change - mommy was happy about that! :o) I also did really well on both flights each of which were packed! People were even saying "Bye Bye Audrey" to me! I LOVED it! :o)
I decided to do a collage for each day we were there - sans the first and last days when mommy didn't take any pictures.
10.22.08
This was my first real day in Arizona...it was a windy day but still nice and sunny. Grandma took me and mommy to a new park down the street from them. It was so much fun! I also got to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa when they stopped by. Last time they saw me I was only 4.5 months old - they think I've changed a bit! :o) A little girl named Anya stopped by to play with me for a couple hours. We had fun playing in the rocks and in my blow up frog!
10.23.08
Today I got to play some more in the rocks and have lunch with Grandma, Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa! I liked to watch Great-Grandpa work on his computer, it reminded me of daddy...I even got to dance with him - he's a good dancer like me!
10.24.08
Today we went to the park and played around outside. Mommy and Grandma were busy baking and making food for the brunch we were having the next day. I got to play with Grandpa too - he's a good horsey!
10.25.08
Family day! We had a fun breakfast this morning with lots of family around. I had fun putting on a dancing show and showing everyone all my tricks. Later that day we went to Sabino Canyon park and hiked around. It was beautiful! I wanted to push my own stroller and would say "BOO" peeking around the side of it. I tried swinging in a hammock too...I wasn't sure about it at first but eventually liked it. :o)
We had such a great time and although we missed having daddy come with us we truly enjoyed our time with family.
Thanks to everyone for playing with me and loving me up!
XOXO
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
We're HOME!!
Posted by Audrey & Lauren's Place at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I sure loved all your pictures from your trip to Arizona! You are so cute in ALL of them! Glad you had such a good time too, entertaining the relatives!
More hugs!
Post a Comment