Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday to ME!!!

A monthly review of my growth...

I'm ONE!! Did this year go fast for you? It sure did for me...at least that's what mommy and daddy keep saying! :) I had a fun time today!
Mommy and Daddy came in to my room this morning and sang "Happy Birthday" to me...I was a little confused...I didn't know if I should laugh or cry!
I got to wear this new "Birthday Girl" t-shirt (Thanks Jana and Miss Julie!) :-)

Then Mommy and Daddy took me to Starbucks for a taste of my favorite drink...Daddy's Mocha Frapp! :-)

Then I got to go swimming in Great Aunt Eunie's pool! It was so perfect out and I loved floating around and swimming with Mommy and Daddy!

My cousin Brittany came over and I got to play with her. Hey look! I'm facing forward now in the car! I love pointing out the planes through the sun roof now! So cool!

Cousin Brittany also has a cool pink cell phone and she let me play with it...don't worry, I didn't call anybody!

I opened up my gift from AZ Grandpa & Grandma...

I liked to eat the package!

I loved my new outfit and the fun butterfly - thanks G&G!!

I also got to see my Uncle Skip (from MI) at the airport...he had a layover and we got to see him for a few minutes! Here I am blowing him a kiss!!

He kind of looks like my daddy! They sound the same too! :-)


My birthday party pictures will be coming soon...stay tuned!
XOXO

1 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! We had fun at your party. I can't believe you are ONE!